-cited from petproblemsolved.com.au
From July 1st, 2018, every state and territory of Australia (excluding the Northern Territory) will have laws making microchipping cats and dogs compulsory.
South Australia is the latest state to make microchipping mandatory, part of a series of reforms aimed at increasing responsible pet ownership.
Microchipping – and appropriate use of associated databases – can help you keep track of your pets, and aid governments in tracking down unethical animal breeding practices. But data must be kept up to date.
A microchip is only as good as the information it unlocks. If you move, change your phone number or transfer ownership of your pet, update your pet’s microchip registry details. A lost animal with out-of-date microchip details is no more identifiable than a stray animal with no ID.
- Explaining How To Select Pet Treats For Pupply ...
- What Is The Type And Role Of Pet Treats For Pup...
- How To Identify If Dogs Love Pet Treats For Pup...
- Six Mistakes In Feeding Pet Treats For Pupply
- Super Useful Pet Treats For Pupply Selection Guide
- How To Feed Pet Treats For Pupplys
- Dried Meat Is A Good Pet Treats For Pupply
- The Pet Treats For Pupplys You Shouldn’t Miss
- What Kind Of Nutrition In Pet Treats For Pupply...
- The Role Of Pet Treats For Pupply Quality Manag...
- What Is The Average Age Of Dogs?
- Why Dental Health In Older Dogs Is Important An...
- What Are The Nutritional Requirements For Dogs?
- 23 Tips And General Knowledge About Dogs
- AI Dog Feeder Reorders Private Label Kibble On ...
- Visit Us On Asia Pet Fair 2018 - Boots N2-S67
- Top 10 Human Foods To Feed Your Dog.
- Numbers Of Misconceptions/knowledge About Dogs.