HACCP represents the critical control point for hazard analysis. It is a scientific, reasonable and systematic method to ensure the safety of foods in the production, processing, manufacturing, preparation, and consumption of consumption, and in hazard identification, evaluation and control. But it does not represent an unacceptable threat to health. Identify possible links in the food production process and take appropriate control measures to prevent the occurrence of hazards. By monitoring and controlling each step of the process, the probability of occurrence of a hazard is reduced.
In the HACCP, there are seven principles as the basis for implementation of the system. They are:
1. Perform hazard analysis and propose preventive measures (Conduct Hazard Analysis and Preventive Measures)
2. Identify Critical Control Point
3. Establish Critical Critical Limits
4. Monitoring of critical control points (CCP Monitoring)
Corrective Actions (Corrective Actions)
6, Record-keeping procedures (Record-keeping Procedures)
7. Verification Procedures
Noted that HACCP is not a single system that operates alone. In the United States food safety system, HACCP is based on GMPs and SSOPs and forms a complete food safety system. HACCP attaches greater importance to the analysis and control of various aspects of food business operations and links it with food safety. For example, from the beginning of business activities, raw material procurement, transportation to storage of raw material products, to production and processing and rework and reprocessing, packaging, warehouse storage, to the final product delivery and transportation, each link in the entire business process We must go through hazard analysis (Hazard Analysis) in three aspects: physical, chemical, and biological, and formulate critical control points (Critical Control Points). Hazard analysis and key point control involves all aspects of the company's production activities, such as procurement and sales, warehousing, transportation, production, quality inspection, etc., in order to ensure the safety of food in all aspects of business activities that may arise. In addition, HACCP also requires companies to have a recall mechanism. The management team of the company must form a group and must have relevant personnel as the HACCP Coordinator to implement an emergency recall of problem products to protect the interests of consumers as much as possible.
Sweet Pet has adopted HACCP into our process!
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to properly use Pet Treats for Medium
- Do Pet Treats for Medium often eat well?
- Pet Treats for Medium choose a variety of snack...
- Pet Treats for Medium should pay attention to f...
- Pet Treats for Medium and snacks should pay att...
- Pet Treats for Medium choices and how much to eat
- Four ancient methods for distinguishing high qu...
- Learn Pet Treats for Medium advice and taboos
- The five nutritional elements of Pet Treats for...
- Why do dogs eat Pet Treats for Medium?
- The importance of Lecithin for dogs
- 5 facts about China’s growing pet food market
- Management style from our market leader Mars.
- How can Calcium affect our dogs? What kind of d...
- The importance of having a healthy gum for dogs
- Why Grain-free ?
- The Benefits of Brewers Yeast for Dogs
- The terminology FOB on International trade
- Why there is 'ash' under the contents list ?
- Brown rice considered worse than corn by pet ow...