Lecithin, is known as a "third nutrient" along with protein and vitamins. Initially, lecithin was found in the human brain. It was first extracted and separated from egg yolk. Later, science and technology progressed, and lecithin was extracted from soybeans. The main components in pet lecithin products on the market were mostly soy lecithin. .
What is the role of lecithin in dogs?
(A) Beauty Hair / Skin Care
Lecithin is the main component of the cell membrane of organisms, which can repair damaged cell membranes, activate body metabolism, and supplement essential amino acids in the body. By having lecithin, the skin is better and has stronger resistance.
(B) Enhance immunity and delay aging
Lecithin can increase cell activity, strengthen the ability of cells to eliminate free radicals, help delay aging, promote metabolism, and enhance pet immunity. Suitable for young, old, or weak dogs.
(C) Strengthen bones
Lecithin can improve the digestion and absorption of vitamins and nutrients, promote bone growth, increase endurance, and increase fecundity; improve pregnancy and pregnancy mother's constitution, increase the number of fetuses, and promote lactation.
All the treats from 'Sweet Pet' use lecithin as one of our nutrition,surely we will make your dog looks better & stronger!
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to properly use Pet Treats for Medium
- Do Pet Treats for Medium often eat well?
- Pet Treats for Medium choose a variety of snack...
- Pet Treats for Medium should pay attention to f...
- Pet Treats for Medium and snacks should pay att...
- Pet Treats for Medium choices and how much to eat
- Four ancient methods for distinguishing high qu...
- Learn Pet Treats for Medium advice and taboos
- The five nutritional elements of Pet Treats for...
- Why do dogs eat Pet Treats for Medium?
- 5 facts about China’s growing pet food market
- Management style from our market leader Mars.
- How can Calcium affect our dogs? What kind of d...
- The importance of having a healthy gum for dogs
- Why Grain-free ?
- The Benefits of Brewers Yeast for Dogs
- The terminology FOB on International trade
- Why there is 'ash' under the contents list ?
- Brown rice considered worse than corn by pet ow...
- When you see cellulose in composition, what doe...