Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for pet dogs. In order to ensure the survival, health, development, reproduction, heartbeat, blood circulation, Pet Treats for Medium gastrointestinal motility, muscle contraction and other activities of the physical body, pets need a large amount of energy, and 80% of the required energy is provided by carbohydrates. of. Carbohydrates include sugar and fiber.
Protein is the group's source of pet dog's body and somatic cells. It plays a variety of functions such as conduction, transportation, support, protection, and exercise. Pet Treats for Medium Proteins also play a major role in the catalysis, regulation and maintenance of life activities in pet life and physiological metabolic activities.
Fat is an important component of pet dog body tissues. It is involved in the formation and repair of all cells. It contains fat in the skin, bones, muscles, nerves, blood, and internal organs of pet dogs. In pet dogs, body fat accounts for 10% to 20% of their body weight.
Minerals include calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, and the like. Can maintain the normal operation of the pet body function, play a regulatory role.
Vitamins are low-molecular organic compounds that are essential for pet dog physique metabolism and are in low demand. They are generally not synthesized in the body and are mainly dependent on the provision of pet food for Pet Treats for Medium. Most of the vitamins are required in addition to individual vitamins. Add extra to Pet Treats for Medium.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to properly use Pet Treats for Medium
- Do Pet Treats for Medium often eat well?
- Pet Treats for Medium choose a variety of snack...
- Pet Treats for Medium should pay attention to f...
- Pet Treats for Medium and snacks should pay att...
- Pet Treats for Medium choices and how much to eat
- Four ancient methods for distinguishing high qu...
- Learn Pet Treats for Medium advice and taboos
- Why do dogs eat Pet Treats for Medium?
- Vitamins in Pet Treats for Medium
- What is BRC certificate why it is important?
- What is OEM? What is the understanding from 'SW...
- Top questions to ask novel pet food ingredient ...
- What is HACCP?
- The importance of Lecithin for dogs
- 5 facts about China’s growing pet food market
- Management style from our market leader Mars.
- How can Calcium affect our dogs? What kind of d...